“Be Creative, Share & Win”
Simply record a creative video through lip syncing of the song "Fine Alone – 一个人好好的". Upload it on YouTube and Facebook titled as #FineAloneSong and share it with your friends and family.
The video with the most number of likes on social media will win a personalized “handcrafted ceramic art piece” made personally by the song’s original singer and writer, Ng Yang Ce. The winner’s name will be crafted on the art piece.
Conditions: All entries of the videos have to be submitted by 30 June 2016.
Only suitable high resolution video will be selected and used for the song "Fine Alone" music video.
*Terms and conditions apply.
- Any video containing nudity or sexual act, drug interactions content, direct advertising of any brands, and behaviors against Singapore law will be removed from the Challenge and will not be chosen to participate in the final music video.
- Suitable high resolution video will be selected and used for the song’s music video.
- Flipside Productions & Marketing Pte Ltd will be the copyrights owner of any videos participated in the challenge and music video.
- Prize is not exchangeable for cash and will be forfeited if not redeemed by the stipulated date.
- Results of the Challenge will be published on the Flipside’s website and Facebook page on 10 July 2016. Winner will be notified by Facebook private message.
- Winner is required to produce his/her NRIC as proof of identity when collecting the prize.
- Any unclaimed prize after the date stipulated in the prize letter/email will be forfeited.
- The organizer’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained.
- Participants are to submit their full particulars to join the challenge.
- The Challenge is open for participation from 1 June to 30 June 2016.
- All employees and campaign partners of Flipside Productions & Marketing, as well as their respective immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Challenge.
- Submissions with inaccurate and incomplete information (which includes personal details) will be disqualified.
- Flipside Productions & Marketing reserves the right to replace any prize with that of similar or lower value without prior notice.
- Flipside Productions & Marketing reserves the right to reject or disqualify any entries deemed unsuitable at its absolute discretion.
- By entering into this Challenge, participants agree that Flipside Productions & Marketing, its campaign partner, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotions agencies, and their respective officers, directors, and employees shall not be liable for injury, loss, or damage of any kind resulting from participating in this draw or from the acceptance or use/misuse of the prize awarded. This includes, without limitation, personal injury, death, and property damage, and claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy.
- Flipside Productions & Marketing and its campaign partners, in their sole discretion, reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions, make prize substitutions or cancel this Challenge without prior notice.
- Flipside Productions & Marketing and its campaign partners are not responsible for lost or misdirected entries or votes, caused by telephone lines or systems or internet service providers, for entry responses received after the deadline as a consequence of telephone or internet service delays, interruptions, failures or overloads, or for any stolen, misplaced, or incomplete responses.
- Flipside Productions & Marketing and its campaign partners reserve the right to pursue legal action against any individual believed to have undertaken fraudulent activities or other activities harmful to this Challenge, the entry submission process or the relevant web site.
- By entering the Challenge, participants consent to Flipside Productions & Marketing storing any of their personal information collected in databases that are hosted in Singapore, and using and disclosing their personal information in connection with the administration of the Challenge.