Based on a true story(s). Going to count them short and sweet, in this case pretty much bitter tho. Just never say these to your co-writer.
1. I was up until 4 AM drinking and I’m really hungover.
2. I’ve got no ideas. What about you?
3. I think we can beat that. (Without offering any suggestions for beating it.)
4. It doesn’t have to make sense, it just has to sound cool.
5. I think it would be so cool to write a song where you say “grass” and people think you are going to say “ass” on the rhyming line, but you say “well” instead.